සිංහල මුල් පිටපතේ අනුවාදනය මෙතනින් සාර්ථක යුග දිවියකට බලපාන දරුපල
The primary aim of marriage is to have children. This is naturally occurring in the animal for the survival of the world. The creation of offspring begins with the expectation of an elderly generation of mankind, and mankind begins their marriages.
Child support for a fortunes of a family. This happens when the children leave their husbands when their children are missing, the husband divorces his wife and other divorces. Therefore, the well-being of married people is essential.
In this article I intend to look at some of the crops that have lost children due to the above facts and look at several women’s horoscopes that were to be heard.
The fifth is the center of the center. One, eight, and twelve affects the children.
1. The fifth grade is Kuj, Ravi and Rahu. Teacher Venus Correcting Aborting Eight Eye Problems can cause abortion. The fifth is that they have too many suites and say that they are stinging both in marriage.
2. The plundering of the five dominant sins and the plight of sins of the teacher will affect the loss of their children.
3. The fourth is the avenging of courtship, and one, twelve, and twelve sins also lead to child damage.
4. It is believed that children born at the age of Ravi, who were 5 years old, died suddenly.
5. If the President of the Republic of Argentina receives six children, if he goes to eight, he or she will lose the children. The fifth prince of the teacher is sinful and inflicts harm on the children.
6. Guru and Venus salmonography and the stenosis of the lungs are not caused.
7. Officer Matugama with Monkeys, Monu, Shinni, loses both children and children.
8. The prince of the fifth prince is sinful and sinned. Shani, Ravi, Kujja and Rahu will lose their children, while the moon, Venus, teachers will make profits.
The above mentioned are some of the Planets that Lose Loss of Children in the Old and Modern Senior Dhamma Books.
sārthaka yuga diviyakaṭa balapāna darupala
vivāhayē mūlikama paramārthaya daruvan labā gænīmayi. lova pævætma san̆dahā mema avaśyatāvaya sattvayā tuḷa svabhāvayenma janita vē. parapura pavatvāgena yæma, taman vayasgata kalhi ārakṣāva labā gænīma ādī balāporottu ætiva minis vargayā vivāha jīvita aram̆bati.
pavulaka vāsanāvanta pævætmaṭa darupala ādhāra vē. daruvan nomæti vū viṭa biriya tama sæmiyā atahæra yæma, sæmiyā venat katunagē æsura pætīma dikkasāda vīma ādiyada mē nisāma sidu vē. ē nisā vivāha jīvitayaka yaha pævætmaṭa darupala atyavaśya vē.
ihata karuṇu mata pihiṭā darupala ahimi karana grahayōga kīpayak vimasā bælīmaṭat, darupala nolada kāntā kēndara kīpayak vimaṁsanayaṭa lakkara bælīmaṭat mema lipiyen adahas karami.
kēndrayaka pasvænna putrasthānayayi. eka, aṭa, doḷaha da darupala kerehi balapāyi.
1. pasvænnē kuja, ravi, rāhu darupala vanasayi. guru sikuru aṭavænnē yōgavīma gabsā doaṣa æti karayi. pasvænnē pāpagrahayan væḍi gaṇanak siṭīma nisā am̆bu sæmi dedenāma van̆dabhāvayaṭa patkaravana bava kiyayi.
2. paha adhipati pāpayanṭa mædivīma hā guru pāpa pīḍita vīma darupala ahimi vīmaṭa balapāyi.
3. sivvænnē pāpagrahayan siṭīma hā eka, saha aṭa, doḷaha pāpayin siṭīmada darupala hāniyaṭa hētuvē.
4. ravi, kuja pahē siṭiyadī upadina daruvan kṣaṇikava miya yana bavaṭada matayak pavatī.
5. lagnādhipati pāpasaṁyōgava, paha adhipati haya, aṭa doḷahaṭa giyahot darupaḷa ahimi kerē. gurugen paha adhipatiyā pāpa pīḍita vīmada darupala hāni karayi.
6. guru hā sikuru vṛścika ræsaṭa yāma hā lagnayē śani buda siṭīmada darupala nolæbīmaṭa hētuvaki.
7. saturan samaga siṭi lagnādhipati, san̆du, śani dedenāgē dækumaṭa lak veddī ravi dekē hō hayē nam darupala ahimi karayi.
8. paha adhipatiyā pāpapīḍita vīma hā pāpayinaṭa mædivīmada darupala hāniyaṭa hētuvē. śani, ravi, kuja, rāhu darupala ahimi karana atara san̆du, sikuru, guru daru lāba æti karayi.
ihata san̆dahan kæruṇē pæræṇi hā nūtana jyedtiṣa granthayanhi san̆dahan darupala ahimi karana graha yōga samaharaki.
This is a Google word to word translation of Divaina