සිංහල මුල් පිටපතේ අනුවාදනය මෙතනින් කේන්ද්රයෙන් හෙළිවන ලිය ගුණ අගුණ
Venue is the glory of the woman
Buddhism says that a great misfortune should be created for the birth of a human human being.
Similarly, one must have a more powerful skill in life to live with a better life. The woman refers to the altar as a heat. A woman must have the same kind of arousal as this woman is born into.
The Great Hurricane I, Haurrasara.
1. The color of the galaxy’s image
2. From the seventh divorce in her horoscope, her pleasure and the affection of the husband
3. From her eighth plunge, her widowhood, or husband’s death
4. The nervousness of her children is also a reflection of the state of her children.
A secret “hawazarasz”
1. Widowmouth Yoga killing the husband
2. Marriage barriers Yoga –
3. Wedding Bridal Yoga –
4. Younger birth wives
5. A marriage that will never be right –
6. Yoga, which is a child, who has many children and gives birth to children
7. Good fortune and good fortune, happy marriage and a happy husband. Unfortunate suffering leads to a life of yoga –
The “yoga” and the “fruitful” yoga of the yogas would also give equal gratification to men and men, “hora-raya”. But it also states that it does not deserve to mention certain facts to women, and that such matters should be given to their husbands.
1. Guru is born out of a tribe of Gurus, when he or she is up or down, The husband likes.
But if he is born in a tribe of Zenith, he will be equal to a mere eunuch.
No man will come. If children are born they will die
2. The lunar or the lunar constellation of Gurus and the gentry of a three-prince of Gurus.
Burd’s trio is being publicized.
She is born as a female maid in Quargue
He is a good-natured, talented personality of a three-year-old senator, a gentleman who deserves his husband.
Born in Shari’s tribute to a poor man Mourning. He is acting on his own. He does his own will.
3. The wavelength of the sun or the moon is Venus of Venus the Ven. Pleasure. Everyone likes it.
He was born into a Guru’s three-angel, a man of wealth and a blessed child.
The birth of a Kusha thero has evil qualities. Inconvenient. Hates a Husband.
When a Buddha is born, a poet – Painting – Singing – Pleasing but pleasing with an unpleasant character.
Shani had a trishaw, she was married for two thirds. There are frequent diseases. Children will be affected.
4. A Ravi’s playwright or lunar traitor belongs to a born witty woman.
If the teacher is a teacher, he will be a teacher. It loves kings.
If the third is win, Venus will lose. Common diseases. But he loves the Lord.
If a girl is birthed, she has a masculine body. The third person forms Shannon’s image. But it’s poor.
5. The number of moons or monks is equal to the lad and the pupil becomes the teacher. Life will decline.
When the terrestrial enters the Mercury, art becomes skillfully artificial. She’s an actress.
When the tricolor is made a Venus becomes a barren. It’s ugly. Children will be a dirge.
When the trinity is divided into three, it becomes debilitated. Children die.
Good luck to you
1. Seven people have no planets, no dreams, no sightings of sins, no goodness, she is a lousy husband.
2. A combination of a mixture of Mercury and Shani does not appear to be good in the seven parts of a person. But the same man is the same eunuch. Also, male energy is a dreamer. For that reason, she will become a wee.
3. The seven heads of the woman have many spirits, and the husband leaves the house when the prince is in a career.
The tables are thought of as the constellation of the tables – the rumor – the bald and the dragon.
The scripts are called tshirts – lions, scorpions, and kumbhas.
A lot of Shani or Kujja is lying on the moon – when the two are in the sign, the fifth is a barren while there is a weak sin.
A real woman
A large number of Buddha moans and the moon and sikuru, both of whom are born, stay in the house, but she is hated by her husband. She is also masculine.
1. The fall of a woman’s center is as follows: When Ravi was present, she received a loving husband, often loved.
2. When the moon was there, her husband was very entangled with her
3. When she is at that time, her husband is searching for something innocent
4. When Burdis was then she would be a well-educated husband
5. When Gautehu is there, her husband is also virtuous and wise
6. When Venus is there, her husband will be a better man.
7. When Saturn was at that time, her husband was a foolish old man with his wife.
1. In the seventh genocide, when the Ravi enemy is in place, the husband will drive out his wife if she sees the captured constellations.
If she is not good at being humble, she is a widower.
2. Hailing the center of a woman. Shenni’s enemies, if they look at enemies, will not get married.
If marriages take place by a marital union, she is widowed. Shit and mess.
3. From the center of the wit 7 – A wicked crowd – Shani – She is widowed when she is in the middle of the womb.
4. Also, being felicitated by Rahu Ravi, the felicitation wings of the Venue, she goes to many husbands.
How to inherit sadness
1. There are seven woes in the rainbow; there are grief in the witch when sins exist.
If the asteroid does not respond to the constellations, she will have annoyance.
2. She is a widow in the 08th year. (Traditional Hon. Speaker)
The eighth planet does not have a good glimpse, but the effects of the good news of a good planet change. (CPM Systems)
3. She becomes a widow in the time of the Governor of her time in the time of the chieftain of the eighth or supermandane. (Traditional seniority) means that a husband will die.
But these are the same instances when these are not practiced.
And the hand of the eighth, as well as the ruler of the wagon, whom he had gone,
How to get rich
1. The Lady of the Lady Rid noticed the birth of the Buddha and she was born into a dagoba.
2. She is full of money and wealth, while she is in the good fortune of Ben-Venus.
3. When she has good wishes, she is the most prosperous, wealthy, happy, and happy child.
4. Even the sinful planets will be given to the same genius when there is no evil eye in a good tune of many of them.
5. A good moon of a Woman’s Center A good sibling lives in the ninth berth if a savior is seven or eight, this girl lives long and enjoyable with her husband and children.
A good moon of a woman’s center is a lucky hub in the ninth place of the birth centenary, a sorceress who is in the center of the center in the 7th, but she is fortunate enough to live long and happy with the virgin her husband and children. DM. Refer to the system.
A good mooner of a woman’s center is attached to a ghost before the wife dies.
When the good and bad planets are mixed up on the 8th, the two die in the time period.
But everything is different from the hell of the woman.
C. DM. The system is said to mean the death of the two of them, even in relation to death. That’s the right way.
kēndrayen heḷivana liya guṇa aguṇa
kēndrayen penena vanitā vāsanā mahimaya
minis lova minisat bavak labā upata læbīmaṭa balavat kusala karmayak mulviya yutu bava budu dahamē san̆dahan veyi.
esēma minisat bavak labā ipadī sæpa sampat ætiva jīvatvīmaṭa īṭat vaḍā balavat kusala karmayak kenekuṭa tibiya yutuya. striya jyetiṣayē san̆dahan vannē ratnayak vaśayeni. esē ratnayak vī mē minis lova ipadīmaṭa striyakaṭada balavat kusal tibiya yutuya.
“hōrāsāraya” namæti śrēṣṭha bhāratīya jyetiṣa granthayē san̆dahan vannē.
1. lagnayen vanitāvagē rūpa śōbhāvada
2. ægē kēndarayē hatvana rāśiyen ægē satuṭada sæmiyāgen læbena ādara karuṇāvada
3. aṭavana rāśiyen æyagē vændam̆bu bava hevat sæmiyāgē maraṇayada
4. nava vana rāśiyen æyagē daruvangē tattvayada – manāva piḷibim̆bu kerena bavaya.
“hōrāsāraya” kiyana rahasak
1. sæmiyāṭa mara pamuṇuvana vændam̆bu yōga
2. vivāha bādhaka yōga –
3. vivāha bin̆dena yōga –
4. guṇahīna kapaṭi bhāryāvan upadina yōga
5. vivāhayak kisidāka hari noyana yōga –
6. van̆diyan vana, maḷa daruvan ætivana, bohō daruvan labana yōga
7. sampat menma vāsanāvada, prītimat vivāhayak menma hon̆da sæmiyaku labana yōga -8. avāsanāvanta duk domnas jīvita gata karannaṭa maga pādana yōga –
yana ihata dakvana lada yōga phala saha daśā phalada strī puruṣa depakṣayaṭama samānava phala dena bava ” hōrāsāraya” kiyana rahasaya. ehet eyin yam yam karuṇu strīnṭa pævasīmaṭa sudusu novana bavada, eban̆du karuṇu ovungē svāmipuruṣayanṭa kiva yutu bava da ehi san̆dahan vē.
1. guru śūbha rāśiyaka uccava hō svakṣētrava siṭiyadī gurugē triṁśāṁśayakin upan vanitāva pativata rakiyi. sæmiyāṭa priya veyi.
ehet upata śanigē triṁśāṁśakayaka sidu vuvahot napuṁsakayaku samaveyi.
puruṣayaku nolæbeyi. daruvan ladahot ovun miya yati
2. lagnaya hō candra rāśiya gurugē rāśiyak vī ehi gurugē triṁśāṁśakayaka upan vanitāva dhanaya labayi.
budhagē triṁśāṁśakayaka upanviṭa prasiddhiya labayi.
kujagē triṁśāṁśakayaka upanviṭa sēvikāvak bavaṭa patveyi
sikurugē triṁśāṁśakayaka upanviṭa guṇa yahapat, sæmiyāṭa priya bavaṭa patvana guṇagaruka keneku veyi.
śanigē triṁśāṁśakayaka upanviṭa diḷin̆du veyi. duk??ta veyi. tama tani matayaṭa kaṭayutu karayi. tama kæmættaṭama hæsireyi.
3. lagnaya hō candra rāśiya sikuruṭa ayat vī sikuru himi triṁśāṁśakayen upan vanitāva piṁvantaya. prasannaya. kāṭat priya vē.
gurugē triṁśāṁśakayakayen upanviṭa vāsanāvanta sæmiyaku hā bhāgyamat daruvan æti guṇavantiyaka vē.
kuja himi triṁśāṁśakayaka upanviṭa duṣṭha gatiguṇa ætivē. kalahakārī vē. sæmiyāṭa dvēṣa karayi.
budha himi triṁśāṁśakayakin upan viṭa kāvya – citra – gāyana – vādanayen satuṭa labana namut aśōbhana caritayak ættiyak vē.
śani himi triṁśāṁśakayak himi vūyē nam æya detun varak vivāha vanniyak vē. nitara rōga pīḍā ætivē. daruvanṭa vipat ætivē.
4. lagnaya hō candra rāśiya raviṭa ayat vī ravigē triṁśāṁśakayakin upata lat vanitāva doḍamaḷu gatiyen yukta ayahapat keneku vē.
triṁśāṁśakaya guru himivē nam utumanṭa priyavē. rajunṭa priyavē.
triṁśāṁśakaya sikuru himivē nam daruvan aḍuvē. nitara rōga ætivē. namut utumanṭa priyavē.
triṁśāṁśakaya budha himivē nam puruṣākāra dēhayak ætivē. triṁśāṁśakaya śaniṭa ayat nam rūpaya hæḍa veyi. ehet diḷin̆du veyi.
5. lagnaya hō san̆du siṭina rāśiya san̆duṭa ayat vī triṁśāṁśakaya guru himi vū viṭa daruvan man̆da veyi. āyuṣa aḍuveyi.
triṁśāṁśakaya budhaṭa ayat vū viṭa kalāvehi dakṣa veyi. śilpiniyak veyi.
triṁśāṁśakaya sikuru himi vū viṭa van̆diyak veyi. duṣṭha veyi. daruvan nasanniyak veyi.
triṁśāṁśakaya kujaṭa ayat vū viṭa kāmuka veyi. daruvan næsī yayi.
1. vanitāvakagē hatvænna grahayangen torada, balayen hīnada, pāpa grahayanṭa penēda, śubha dṛṣṭhi novæṭēda, æyaṭa læbennē nindita svāmipuruṣayeki.
2. vanitāvakagē hatvana rāśiyen budha saha śani saṁyōgayak pihiṭā śubha dṛṣṭhi nolabayida ema vanitāvagē puruṣayā napuṁsakayaku samāna veyi. esēma puruṣa śaktiya hīnayaku veyi. ē hētuvenma æya van̆diyak veyi.
3. vanitāvakagē hatvænna cara rāśiyak vī ema adhipatiyā cara navāṁśakayaka siṭi viṭa ægē sæmiyā nivasin piṭava siṭiyi.
cara rāśi vaśayen sælakennē mēsa – kaṭaka – tulā saha makara yana rāśīnya.
tira rāśi vaśayen sælakennē vṛṣabha – siṁha – vṛścika – kumbha yana rāśīnya.
śanigē hō kujagē rāśiyak lagnaya vī san̆du – sikuru dedenā lagnayehi siṭiddī pasvænnē dubala pāpayek siṭiya kala æya van̆da gæhæniyak vē.
budhagē rāśiyak lagnaya vī san̆du saha sikuru yana dedenā ehi siṭiyadī upan vanitāva sæpa labana namut æya sæmiyāgē dvēṣayaṭa lakveyi. esēma æya capala gatiyen yukta vē.
1. vanitā kēndrayaka hatvænnē grahayin tamāgē rāśiyaka vī suba nækataka da gaman kaḷa viṭa æti vana palāphala mesēya. ravi esē siṭi viṭa nitara sambhōgayaṭa priya sæmiyaku æyaṭa læbē.
2. san̆du esē siṭi kala ægē sæmiyā æyaṭa tadin vasan̆ga vūveku veyi
3. kuja esē siṭi kala ægē sæmiyā an an̆ganan soyā yana keneku veyi
4. budha esē siṭi kala ægē sæmiyā ugat sæpavat keneku veyi
5. guru esē siṭi kala ægē sæmiyā guṇavat næṇavat in̆duran saṁvara karagat keneku vē
6. sikuru esē siṭi kala ægē sæmiyā sæpa sampat labana hon̆da keneku veyi.
7. senasuru esē siṭi kala ægē sæmiyā birin̆daṭa yaṭatvana mōḍa mahalleku vē.
1. vanitāvagē hatvænnē ravi saturuva siṭiddī saturu rāśi gata grahayan visin duṭuva hot sæmiyā visin bhāryāva elavā damayi.
fa esēma aśubha nækataka siṭina kuja śubha dṛṣṭhi nolabā hatvænnē siṭiyahot æya bāla kalama vændam̆bu vē.
2. vanitāvakagē kēndrayē hatvænnē śani saturuva siṭiddī saturu grahayanṭa penuṇahot æyaṭa vivāhayak sidu novē.
fa anya graha balayakin vivāhaya sidu vuṇada æya vændam̆bu veyi. jarā puruṣayan karāyayi.
3. vanitāvakagē kēndrayen hatvænna duṣṭha rāśiyak vī śani – kuja asthava ehi siṭi kalada æya vændam̆buveyi.
4. esēma śūbha dṛṣṭhi nolada rāhu ravit samaga vanitā kēndrayē hatvænnē siṭi viṭa æya bohō sæmiyan karā yayi.
duka uruma vana hæṭi
1. lagnayaka hata aṭa navaya yana rāśivala pāpayan siṭiyadī upan vanitāvaṭa duk domnas æti vē.
faema rāśivalaṭa śubha grahayangē bælma novæṭuṇahot æyaṭa dukama uruma vē.
2. 08 vana rāśiyehi pāpa grahayaku siṭiviṭa æya vændam̆bu vē. (sāmpradāyika jyedtiṣyaya)
aṭē siṭina ema grahayā śubha dṛṣṭhiyak nolæbuvā vuvada śubha grahayakugē nækataka śubhava siṭiya hot kiyana lada pala venas veyi. (kri. mū. paddhati)
3. aṭa vana rāśiyē hō bhāvayē adhipatiyā siṭina rāśiyē navāṁśakaya adhipatiyāgē daśā kālayehi æya vændam̆bu bavaṭa pat vē. (sāmpradāyika jyedtiṣyaya) ē kiyannē sæmiyā mærena bavaya.
fa ehet mēvā mē lesama kriyātmaka novū avasthā emaṭa æta.
eyaṭa hētuva 08 vænna adhipatiyāt ohu siṭi navāṁśakaya adhipatiyāt ohu gaman kaḷa nækat adhipatiyāt śubha vīma nisāya.
sæpa labana hæṭi
1. vanitā kēndrayē san̆du – budha dedenā śubhava lagna gata kala æya mahā kulayaka upata labā sæpa labayi.
2. san̆du – budha – sikuru śubhava śubha dṛṣṭhi læba lagnayehi siṭi kala æya mahat sæpa hā dhanaya labayi.
3. guru lagna gatava śubhava śubha dṛṣṭhi læba siṭi viṭa æya atiśayin samṛddhimat, dhanavat, sæpavat, vāsanāvanta daruvan labanniyak vē.
4. pāpa grahayan vuvada lagna gatava tama rāśiyaka śubha nækataka aśubha dṛṣṭhi nolabā siṭi viṭa ema vanitāvaṭada sæpa læbē.
5. vanitā kēndrayaka śubha grahayaku śubha nækataka siṭimin nava vana bhāgyasthānayehi siṭi kala pāpayaku hata hō aṭa siṭiyat ema kanyāva ægē sæmiyā hā daruvan samaga digu kalak prītiyen hā sæpayen jīvat veyi.
vanitā kēndrayaka śubha grahayaku, śubha nækataka gaman karamin janma kēndrayē nava vana bhāgyasthānayehi siṭikala, pāpa grahayaku ema kēndrayē 07 vana 08 vana rāśiyē siṭiyat, ema kanyāva ægē sæmiyā saha daruvan samaga digu kalak prītiyen hā sæpayen jīvatvīmaṭa vāsanāva labana bava kri. mū. paddhatiyehi san̆dahan veyi.
vanitā kēndrayaka śubha grahayaku aṭa vænnē siṭiviṭa birin̆daṭa pera sæmiyā miya yayi.
śubha hā aśubha grahayan miśrava 08 vænnē siṭiviṭa dedenā sama kālayehi miya yati.
ehet strī puruṣa dedenāgē grahabala dubalatā anuva siyalla venas vē.
kri. mū. paddhatiyēdī kiyannē maraṇaya sambandhayen vuvada dedenāgē grahabala venama parikṣākara balana lesaya. eya niværadi kramaya vē.
This is a Google word to word translation of a article publised on Divaina on 2013/06/23.