The Effects of Venus and Points in All Twelve Signs
As we have learned so far, the many combinations of planets in any sign plus the points acquired by each planet can have a big effect on the results that follow. The following examples will show Venus in all twelve signs and give a good guideline as to what to expect when interpreting this planet in the natal chart.
Venus in ARIES
Venus in ARIES: If Venus has 8 points in this sign, it is an indicator for extramarital relations as well as prostitution. The native (Jatak) can lose his/her money, his/her position in life and further destroy his/her chances of succeeding any further in life. If there are 7 points here, the effect is reduced and 6 points nullifies this effect altogether. The yoge (event) can be possible only in the 1st,2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, and 11th houses. In any other house, Venus cannot get 8 points.
Venus in TAURUS
Venus in TAURUS: If more than 6 points are in this sign with Venus, it is an indicator of more than one marriage, whether it be legal or illegal.
Venus in GEMINI
Venus in GEMINI: If Venus has more than 5 points here in this sign, it is an indicator of more sex appeal.
Venus in CANCER
Venus in CANCER: If there are more than 6 points here, there are two marriages indicated and the pleasures of too much ‘wine and women’ may be the cause of some illness.
Venus in VIRGO
Venus in VIRGO: With more than 6 points here, the person likes to talk with the opposite sex and will have more contacts with people doing lower grade work.
Venus in LIBRA
Venus in LIBRA: More points here indicates happiness and the ability to achieve the things one wants to do in life.
Venus in SCORPIO
Venus in SCORPIO: If there are more than 6 points here, the person will have relations with other married members of the opposite sex and due to foolish indiscretions, will suffer losses in the life.
Venus in SAGITTARIUS
Venus in SAGITTARIUS: The more points here, the more happiness. It is also an indicator of a good character.
Venus in CAPRICORN
Venus in CAPRICORN: If there are more than 6 points in this sign, there will be contact with women/men of low mentality who will take emotional hold of him/her.
Venus in AQUARIUS
Venus in AQUARIUS: Venus here with more than 6 points indicates relations with married people of the opposite sex.
Venus in PISCES
Venus in PISCES: A lot of points in this sign is an indicator of a person who doesn’t fall in love so much as enjoying the physical act of sex itself.
Other effects due to Venus in different houses:
- If the sign of Leo is in the 7th house and Venus has more than 5 points in the 7th house, the person is very trustful with his spouse.
- If Venus gives more points in the 5th house, there is more of a chance for a female child, taking into consideration the other planets also.
- In the place where the 7th lord is situated, if Venus is there and gives more than points, the person has much interest in the sexual act. If Mars or Saturn also gives more points in the same place, the spouse of the person is hard hearted and perhaps a bit mentally unbalanced.
- If Venus, along with Mercury, is in the fifth house with more points, the person can be much too talkative which sometimes ends in quarrels due to this habit.
- If Mercury in the above case is the lord of the 3rd house, the person talks meaningless nonsense.
- If Jupiter is in the 7th house with more points, the life partner is very beautiful or handsome and has a very good character. If with 8 points, the partner is very lucky.
- If Venus is in the 7th house with Mars/Saturn and has more points, the life partner is a lot more hot tempered.
- If Saturn gives more than 5 points for the place where Venus is situated, the person is very truthful, has good self-confidence and rises due to his/her own efforts.
- If the above yoge (#8) is in the 7th house, the person gets a very cooperative spouse, who is hard working and thrifty.
- If the above yoge (#9) is in a female chart, then the partners do not have confidence in each other.