Non- Marital Status
In order to find out if the person is not married yet, look for 2/3 of the following rules in a chart:
- For the 2nd, 7th, 8th and 12th houses, a minimum of at least three places should have ZERO points due to Mars and/or Saturn.
- In rule #1, if the Moon is waning, then there will be no marriage.
- Venus and the Sun are more than 43 degrees apart and there are less points given to Venus for the 1st and the 7th house. If such a Venus has sight of Saturn, then this will give more difficulty in finding a marriage partner.
- If Jupiter in Libra has more points, there is a possibility of no marriage. If such a Jupiter is in the 2nd or the 7th house, there is even less of a possibility.
- If the Moon and Saturn are situated in the 7th house with less points, there will be either a very late marriage or no marriage at all.
- If the lord of the 1st house and the lord of the Moon sign situated in the 7th house has less points and if the lord of the 7th house situated in the 12th house has less points, then there will be no marriage.
- When the Moon and Venus are situated in any one house and if Saturn and Mars in the 7th house from them has less points, then this gives no marriage.
- If the lord of the 7th house is either Mars or Saturn and the Moon is any place with Saturn / Mars having less points, this signifies no marriage.
Only unhappy marriages are performed in the sub of the planet having less points, or in the sub period of the 6th lord.